Ok, whoa! I’ve only been doing this blogging thing for two weeks and I’ve already been nominated for an award?! Elise, thank you so much for this honor, I really can’t believe you thought so much of my infant blog to nominate me. Elise has her own blog titled This American Adventuress. Check it out, it’s a great blog with pictures and posts from her travels.
The rules for being nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award are as follows:
- Include a link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image in the blog post
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate other lovely blogs
- Post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
Alright, 7 facts about myself:
- After getting laid off from my office job, I took the severance package and booked a solo, five week trip to Europe. Best decision I’ve ever made.
- I’m a big sports fan, and I played a lot of sports growing up. I’m really looking forward to checking out the rugby scene in NZ, since it’s not really that popular here in the states.
- I really like chocolate. A lot. Probably too much.
- Sheep are my favorite animal. I just find them adorable.
- People call me a lucky person. I win prizes and contests probably more than the average person. And no, I have no idea why.
- I had a beer with Susan Boyle at the Guinness Storehouse Tour in Dublin, Ireland. I have the picture to prove it!
- My middle name is Moselle.
Now it’s time to spread the word about blogs I really enjoy.
- What’s Dave Doing? – This guy has been blogging for a long time, and has recently decided to ditch the office life and make traveling a living. He’s got great advice for traveling to lots of different places. Plus, he’s from NZ!
- Twenty-Something Travel – I read this blog a lot before my trip to Europe, and it gave me a lot of confidence that as a female I would be fine to travel alone. Stephanie also has lots of great travel tips that are applicable to both guys and girls!
- Backpacking Matt – Matt is currently living in NZ, and I like reading his blog to get ideas on what I want to see when I get there.
- Trans World Expedition – This was one of the first blogs I’d ever followed. The last post was over a year ago, but you can start at the beginning and follow his journey driving the whole way around the world in a little over a year. So cool.
- Once Upon A Chef – I enjoy cooking, and I found one of her recipes on Pinterest. I just made the Black Bean Avocado Salad and it was amazing! She has tons of recipes, and I’m excited to try another one.
What blogs do you guys enjoy? Leave me a comment about the blog and I’ll check it out!